Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Super Saturday


So this last Saturday our ward had a "super Saturday," were you could sign up for all kinds of crafts. One of the crafts was these cute signs. They had tons of samples to choose from, most people picked two or three to do, but they were all so cute! I had to limit myself to five. Little did I know just how much work goes it to making these signs, the activity started at 9:00am and I didn't leave until after 3:00pm. By that time I had only completed 2 signs. Needless to say they're not exactly easy to make but I'm proud to say that as of yesterday I have finished all five signs...aren't they cute?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww so sweet.:)

Familia Deason said...

Those are cute.

I asked Rick weeks ago to email me pics of Matthew. Since he can't follow through would you send them to me :-)

Thanks

Susie

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I want some signs! Hehe, what does that remind you of?