Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mother's Day and Getting the Pool Ready for Summer!

I had an enjoyable Mother's Day this year! Rick came home from work that morning and surprised me with a beautiful arrangement of flowers. I also got a new maternity bathing suit and a cute cover up to go with it! After rick got home we all got ready and went to church. Matthew made a cute bouquet of flowers for me in nursery! (They are the yellow ones in the second picture.) After church we went over to my parents house for lunch with my Parents, Sister and Grandmother. All in all it was a pretty good day!



This past week my parents have been getting their pool ready for summer, and Matthew's up coming birthday party!!! They scrubbed and cleaned in and then Rick helped my parents paint it, it looks so good now! Last night it was finally ready to start filling it up with water! Matthew, Merrie and my Dad enjoyed sliding into the bottom while it was filling!
Well that's it for now, Matthew's birthday is in a little over a week so I will have plenty to blog about soon! :)

No comments: