Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring is in the air!


As the weather warms up I can't help but anticipate spring! All the new green plant growth and beautiful flowers, and all the time spent outside in the nice weather! We had a few days of wonderful weather recently, and we ventured outside to take some pictures. I also took Matthew to McDonald's to play for the very first time and he had a blast! My mom met us there and we had a good time eating lunch and visiting!





I took Lilly to the doctor for her four month check up, but I was a little late and she was almost five months. She is getting so big! I can tell she really wants to be mobile! She scoots on her back all over the place! At her last doctor appointment he weighed 14lbs. She has the cutest personality and the sharpest temper! She always has a big smile for anyone who talks to her. We love her so much!








Matthew is getting to be such a big boy! He helps me a lot with Lilly. He is a very good big brother, he loves to play with Lilly and he is even getting better about sharing! He speaks in full sentences and can count to 12, he knows all his colors and shapes. He loves cars, trains, clocks, playing with play dough, painting and drawing, and more than anything he loves to be outside! He always has to stop and smell ALL of the flowers! Matthew also loves to pretend, he loves to make pretend trains out of boxes. We have been working on potty training but it is extremely slow going! I can't believe he will be 3 in just four short months!






No comments: